Common Worship: Holy Week and Easter With Holy Communion Order One
During Holy Week and Easter, through participation in a whole sequence of services, Christians share in Christ’s own journey from the triumphal entry into Jerusalem on Palm Sunday to the empty tomb on Easter Day.
These are the richest liturgical days of the Christian year and this president’s volume contains all that is required for the differing services that are held in this ‘week of weeks’.
- The Liturgy for Palm Sunday
- The Passion Gospels arranged for dramatic reading
- Texts for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday in Holy Week
- The Liturgy for Maundy Thursday
- The Liturgy of Good Friday
- Dramatised and Continuous Passion Narratives
- The scriptural Stations of the Cross and the Resurrection
- Holy Communion Order One – in the centre of the book for ease of access
- The Easter Liturgy in full
- New musical settings for the Eucharistic prayers
Due to the significant amount of movement in the observances of Holy Week and Easter, this volume is bound in a square format for ease of use both at the altar and in procession.