Common Worship: Times and Seasons President's Edition for Holy Communion
This revised, expanded edition of the Common Worship: Times and Seasons contains everything you need to celebrate Holy Communion Order One throughout the church year (excluding Holy Week and the Easter Liturgy).
It combines relevant material from the Common Worship: Main Volume President’s Edition with seasonal material from Times and Seasons, laid out clearly for use at the altar. It also includes selected material from Festivals and Pastoral Services, and the Additional Collects.
With nearly 400 pages of seasonal material, the Times and Seasons President’s Edition offers prayers, blessings and fully-worked out services for every season of the Christian year. Though the Liturgy of Palm Sunday and a Mid-morning Eucharist on Easter Day are included, the full liturgy for Holy Week and Easter is instead found in Common Worship: Holy Week and Easter.
- Seasonal material from Times and Seasons set out for liturgical use
- Fully worked-out services for Principle Feasts and Holy Days
- Holy Communion Order One – at the centre of the book for ease of access
- Collects and Post Communions, including the Additional Collects
- Material for Use Throughout the Year
- Authorized Forms of Confession and Absolution
- Creeds and Authorized Affirmations of Faith
- Material for Baptism and Pastoral Services
- Music for Eucharistic Prayers and Prefaces
Please note this volume does not contain Holy Communion Order Two or any other traditional language texts.